- Regular price
- Price: $1,600.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,600.00
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 01 and Apr 03. United States
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Fast, Free Shipping
Safe & Secure Checkout
Top Customer Service
A secondary transducer scupper has been added, Helix MD Motor Drive, a new quick-release cam lever now allows the AirPro MAX seat to be adjusted fore/aft on-the-fly, and more.
- 86 lbs.
- Length: 12' 3"
- Width: 35"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Rigid aluminum carry handles
- Security bars for gear lashing points
- Flat mounting surfaces for accessories
- Open deck provides plenty of room to move around. Conseal traction pads help mask noise.
- SlideTraxTM Rail Systems for mounting all your fishing accessories
- Keepers XL footbraces
- Paddle keeper
- Insert for mounting anchor leads
- Flex Pod OS System for versatile use of electronics or the Helix MDTM Motor Drive
- Tackle box storage
- Tankwell accommodates crates, livewells, and tackle boxes
- Optional stern mounting plate
- AirPro 3D seat offers multiple seating positions; adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers
- Mounting locations for the AirPro 3D Seat
- Rockered chine for responsive steering
- Upswept bow for a dryer ride
- Defined keel line for excellent tracking
- Additional transducer scupper allows electronics to be utilized when Helix MD is engaged in Flex OS scupper
- Wind shedding low profile
- S.M.A.R.T Hull allows unparalleled stability while maintaining maneuverability, acceleration, responsiveness and tracking
- Rudder ready